Our contemporary dress code allows balance from the traditional style to the current modern day. Therefore, we request all Members, Guests and Visitors respectfully comply with the following dress code:
On the Course:
- Proper Golf attire, including appropriate shoes, must be worn at all times on the golf course. If you are wearing shorts, they should be of a tailored style and not football/other sports type.
- The following items of clothing are not permitted:
- Track suits
- Football shirts/team colours
- Single T/vest type shirts
- Jeans/Denim trousers
In the Clubhouse/Social events:
- Smart casual dresswear is permitted at all times including denim trousers and casual shoes/trainers.
- Hats are not permissible in the clubhouse.
Please note representatives of the Club reserve the right to determine what is acceptable and will ask players or guests to change if necessary.